Jeep Lift Prep
It’s like the night before christmas and I’m a kid unable to sleep. Here’s the list of parts going on my Jeep tomorrow:
- 8 Johnny Joint adjustable control arms (upper and lower)
- 4 Currie progressively wound coil springs
- Front urethane Currie bump stop kit
- Rear Currie bump stop spacers
- Rear Currie coil spring retaining kit
- Front Crown D.O.T. approved stainless braided extended brake line kit
- Rear Crown D.O.T. approved stainless braided extended brake line kit
- Currie front trac bar relocation kit
- Currie rear trac bar relocation kit
- Currie Antirock® front sway bar with aluminum arms & aluminum frame brackets
- Currie Antirock® rear sway bar with aluminum arms
- Currie front and rear Johnny Joint adjustable length trac bars
- 4 Bilstein shocks
- 5 Nitto Trail Grappler 37×12.50 r17 Tires
These tires look huge! Melissa had fun, it was like a giant game of ring toss (just kidding).
I researched several places and found that Wal-Mart had the best price on this particular tire. Especially, when you consider the free site-to-store shipping.
The back of the Jeep was full! Aaron LaRose was very gracious and offer his warm shop to complete the build. So, first thing tomorrow morning we are headed that way.
The weather has been so cold. I know we will be crawling all over/under the Jeep tomorrow. So, I went to the car wash to spray it down. It’s 19 degrees outside so it quickly became an icicle. Last night as a little stocker.